Rockford Fosgate 700s

perfect working order. heat sink is immaculate. i no longer need it and it's just sitting in my car looking pretty. it's yours for $150+shipping. i will ship it via USPS Priority mail. shipping is from 95758. thanks.

Photo-0316.jpg

Photo-0315.jpg

Photo-0314.jpg

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

what about that mmats?

ill ship it to you for $310. not really planning to sell it yet. you got anything for trades?

btw, its a modded d300hc.

Edited by dleccord
xplod.jpg

isnt it like 1600 - 1700 true RMS at like 2 ohms?

ill buy it for $310 as soon as the purchaser of my other stuff finishes coming up with the money. probabvly be around 2 weeks, if that works out for you, but trades i got 0 except i can make you a box :-D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

isnt it like 1600 - 1700 true RMS at like 2 ohms?

ill buy it for $310 as soon as the purchaser of my other stuff finishes coming up with the money. probabvly be around 2 weeks, if that works out for you, but trades i got 0 except i can make you a box :-D

well, ive seen quite a few boards of the same amp. the every amp is not really the same. one of the tests claimed over 1700@2 ohms. i dont doubt it at all but i could say it's severely underrated. i dont have the tools to test the amp so i cant say for sure. david from mmats told me they were modded to burp as low as .5 ohms. some will say they are modded to do 1 ohm daily, but i never took that risk on this amp. when it was modded, the filter pass was taken out as well; dont ask me why. it doesnt have a subsonic filter so ill toss in some f-mods as well.

xplod.jpg