red2chfd Posted March 28, 2010 Report Posted March 28, 2010 Yesterday I pick up my new work van a 2006 Ford E350 5.4 V8 extended cargo van. How many subs can I fit in there? Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkTJ4BZugc8 Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRb2hAVBZQ Thanks for watching! More van build on the way! Live Loud!!! Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted March 28, 2010 Author Report Posted March 28, 2010 Less than 24 hours later new radio install http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXV8XsvVslU Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted March 29, 2010 Author Report Posted March 29, 2010 Worked all weekend on the van. Not done but ready to work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Du3Z-vnF2Y Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.