Anyone have knowledge on web design?

I was interested on possibly trying to get my own website but I'm not exactly sure how to do it. I was wondering if anybody has knowledge on how to design websites and get them on the internetz. I know very basic html. I'm not looking to do anything over the top, Just like an interactive blog/extremely small forum type deal. Any and all hints/tips/advice are greatly appreciated.

And for anybody who wants to say "google it", I am, but it's also nice to have a live person to talk to that might be able to explain things better.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I was interested on possibly trying to get my own website but I'm not exactly sure how to do it. I was wondering if anybody has knowledge on how to design websites and get them on the internetz. I know very basic html. I'm not looking to do anything over the top, Just like an interactive blog/extremely small forum type deal. Any and all hints/tips/advice are greatly appreciated.

And for anybody who wants to say "google it", I am, but it's also nice to have a live person to talk to that might be able to explain things better.

I hate to say it but do some research on the software, buy a book, snag some templates and just play. That is the best way to learn html. I'm not a heavy web dev but have taught myself html over the years and today was working on how to drop cookies on hosts. You will learn and retain more if you do it on your own or at least put some effort into it then ask specific questions when ya get stumped.

2007 Ford Taurus

Pioneer P980BT Head unit

Stock Electical

DB Link 4ga wiring

Polk DB570 front/rear

Junk in the trunk:

Polk db1222 box

Rockford Fosgate 600.1bd

Try running something like myBB. If you can figure out the hosting, FTP and how to modify your forum (php,etc.) then you are leaps and bounds above most people.

I do webdesign for a living man. id be happy to help a fellow car audio fanatic out :D i run my own hosting company too so i can get you hosting for pretty cheap. PM me if your still interested.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's