could this be a cool story moment?

okay this was complety unexepcted. i went with my brother to get his hd2 htc off craigslist. he sounded ghetto so i came with him. we were there waiting and he pulls up in a black tahoe on 26's and he was ghetto. i saw a nice ass head unit so i had to ask. you got any beat?? he lauged and popped open his hatch. he had 4 12 w7's in a ported box my face was like :o! i had to hear it. he had kick panels and everything. ive never heard anything so loud in my life. and he wasnt even playing rap. he was playing some r&b song. still hit like hell. i was amazed at how random that was lmao. cool story??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

You shoulda directed him to this site, so that he could get some SMD/AA subs and sell the w7's and still have extra cash...

Lol but yeah, I love when random shit like that happens.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

No...not really.

aw :( oh well atleast i tried lol.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

You shoulda directed him to this site, so that he could get some SMD/AA subs and sell the w7's and still have extra cash...

Lol but yeah, I love when random shit like that happens.

i asked him if he knew about them and he said no? and i told him about them so he said he was gonna look em up. but yeah so random. i dont even hear beat arond my town. no one really has it. i only got a 12 fi btl

1j1450.png

i thought it was :shrug:

:D

1j1450.png

It was cool until you said JL.

LMAO yeah i know jl is really over priced and stuff but oh well. i got a demo randomly which i thought was cool :D

1j1450.png

LMAO yeah i know jl is really over priced and stuff but oh well. i got a demo randomly which i thought was cool :D

why? JL's are a good subwoofer but they're WAY overpriced.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)