Second Skin Audio

My Second Skin Experience

Guest DC Power Kyle

So I ordered 240SQFT of Damplifier for my trunk/doors/rear deck and WOW did that make a huge difference. I experienced a way better sound quality experience. After months of being busy with my job, I finally got time to work on it again. This time, I ordered 160 MORE sqft of Damplifier Pro. This time, I used my luxury liner as well. I put this all over my floors and headliner area. I put 3-4 layers on the roof and did the same to the floors. After that, I put down some luxury liner. At first, it took a little bit to get the hang of placing the LLP but I finally got used to it :)

I then proceeded to get rid of the "rattle" in the POS rear deck they put on cars. It's made out of cheap material and flexes wayyyy too much. So i put some damplifier pro and luxury liner on it. Then I went to home depot and got some weather stripping and put that right where the rear part of the window is where it would "smack". After getting everything put in working about 20 hours on my car in 2 days, I went for a spin in the car. As soon as the first bass line hit, I was SHOCKED. There was ZERO rattle and all I could hear was the perfection of each note being hit. It was definitely louder and well worth the time spent. Not to mention my car is QUIET now. My camry was always loud before on the road. Now when I'm on the freeway where i put the LLP road noise is pretty much non-existent. Not to mention every song hits way better now and other songs that I couldn't even attempt to play cause it wouldn't hit at all are now amazingly loud. (This difference was made doing the headliner and the floors and under the back seat)

I would go into way more detail, but my neck and back are tweaked to hell and my hands barely want to move... haha.

GREAT product Ant. This only secured my decision in staying with your company forever and never going to someone else.

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/102298/3/camry%20build%20log/Deadener/3-29-09%20Headliner?h=21460c

http://www.dropbox.c...Floors?h=55c040

are the pictures of my install.... I forgot to take finishing pictures because we had to rush to finish before the "rain" in so-cal.

Thank you ANT!