LMAO Best Friend's Car

Yeah, they shouldn't be able to do anything about the tint, DOT regulations about tint for any state says that it can only be XX% tint unless it comes factory, then it can be fricken black. I really doubt the pigs put it in themselves. Plus when it's factory, it isn't the film kind of tint, the glass itself is the tint. Also about that guy saying to put 26s on it, no man should EVER have to put a lift on his car to put rims on it. It also throws your speedometer off, genius.

Hey genius you know you can fix the speedo being off right?

My dad had the rearend in his work truck rebuilt, the things not worth anything to use seeing as we've got more money off insurace claims that we have in it, but the speedo is off by 15 MPH and when you hit the interstate it just bounces around from 50 to tops...

Oh and also, it does the same thing when people lift trucks and put huge ass tires under them, there is ALOT of mods you can do to cars that will throw off speedos, and many other things also....

The lift thing, that's your opinoin I'll leave that alone...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Guest Scylloga

Hey genius you know you can fix the speedo being off right?

My dad had the rearend in his work truck rebuilt, the things not worth anything to use seeing as we've got more money off insurace claims that we have in it, but the speedo is off by 15 MPH and when you hit the interstate it just bounces around from 50 to tops...

Oh and also, it does the same thing when people lift trucks and put huge ass tires under them, there is ALOT of mods you can do to cars that will throw off speedos, and many other things also....

The lift thing, that's your opinoin I'll leave that alone...

nerdrage.jpg

Archived