LMAO Best Friend's Car

I just got back from a ridiculous night. It all started around 5 when my best friend showed up at my house. I haven't seen him in a few months (we go to colleges far away from each other) so he just let himself in my house. He's been telling me for a few weeks that he wants to get a car for the summer while he's home. I know he was looking at a late '90's Cadillac that some guy had for a little under $2 grand. He tells me I have to go outside and look at his new car. So I head outside and I see this:

A retired 1995 Truro, Massachusetts Police Interceptor. He got it for $1500. I died laughing when I saw it. It's fucking sweet. That thing flies. It still has the cage in the back and everything. The tint's totally not legal in Massachusetts (it's like 10%, the law says 35%) so he might have to take that off, but I told him to leave it for now cause it looks bad ass. I had to post pics up here cause I figured some of you guys would get a kick out of it!

Sorry for the crappy photos. It's all on my phone. I don't own a legit camera.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

haha nice, I dont like Fords but since its an ex-interceptor its coo cuz I know that car got heat

I thought state laws for tinting only applied to front windows, rear windows can be as dark as you want

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

haha nice, I dont like Fords but since its an ex-interceptor its coo cuz I know that car got heat

I thought state laws for tinting only applied to front windows, rear windows can be as dark as you want

Yeah, It's got a V8 packed in there. I didn't get any pics of it cause it was getting dark and hard to see. But that thing HAULED ASS. Also, the trunk's got a shitload of room in it, so we're considering his options on a system to put in it this summer. It'll probably not be anything huge, as we're both in college, but there's more than enough room to work with.

As far as I know in Mass, the law for tint is 35% all around. I know some states have lower tolerances on the rear windows and back windshield. Mass just sucks I guess. :shrug:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i'd slap a lightbar on that bitch and pull my friends over lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Guest Scylloga

i'd slap a lightbar on that bitch and pull my friends over lol

And we would sit and rofl at you when you post your going to jail for impersonating a police officer.

OP I cant believe they didnt pull the numbers and decals off LOL.

Does it have a strobe kit in the headlights and 3rd brake light? That is pretty awesome lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived