Sonic Electronix

I have a problem with my system and I need one of you to tell me what I need to do. Ok when I am enjoying the music in my system all the sudden either the subwoofer will turn off or the whole system will turn off then a couple seconds later it will turn back on. Can someone tell me why am I having this problem, and tell me what I have to do to fix this.

The system -

12 inch JL Audio W7

1000 Watt JL Audio AMP

300 Watt Kicker AMP

Here is a sample of what I will do ( Sorry about the quailty and I filmed it with my phone so give me a break it happens at 0:48)

Thanks!

Sounds like a voltage problem, would get a bigger and better battery or add a second

shit use to happen to me when I was runnin an isolated battery for a 1000 watt amp. The alt couldn't keep with the amp so I'm guessing that's what's happening to you

I have a problem with my system and I need one of you to tell me what I need to do. Ok when I am enjoying the music in my system all the sudden either the subwoofer will turn off or the whole system will turn off then a couple seconds later it will turn back on. Can someone tell me why am I having this problem, and tell me what I have to do to fix this.

The system -

12 inch JL Audio W7

1000 Watt JL Audio AMP

300 Watt Kicker AMP

Here is a sample of what I will do ( Sorry about the quailty and I filmed it with my phone so give me a break it happens at 0:48)

Thanks!

radio shut off too, or just the music?

just music-turn down the gains a bit or dont play it so loud, you're going into clip protect

radio too-probably killing your voltage and dropping it low enough to cut everything out, and then it comes back on after the alt charges it for a second, get a HO alt or dont play it so loud.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived