stereo works plays, no display or light, help

i have a pioneer p680mp an it hadent been hooked up for awhile but i sold it to my buddy the other day an we went to go hook it up an it plays the cd an skips an everything but the face plate shows nothing???

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

check the connections off the face to deck. try cleaning her up.

i did man 1st thing that came to mind

i was gonna take it apart an see if there is a fuse inside

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

i have a pioneer p680mp an it hadent been hooked up for awhile but i sold it to my buddy the other day an we went to go hook it up an it plays the cd an skips an everything but the face plate shows nothing???

IT COULD BE AND 100% SURE THAT ITS THE FLEKS RIBBON THAT GOT BROKEN OR JUST WENT BAD ALREADY. THEY SELL EM AT EBAY, DONT KNOW IF THEY STILL ARE SOME FOR YOUR DECK MODEL.

IT COULD BE AND 100% SURE THAT ITS THE FLEKS RIBBON THAT GOT BROKEN OR JUST WENT BAD ALREADY. THEY SELL EM AT EBAY, DONT KNOW IF THEY STILL ARE SOME FOR YOUR DECK MODEL.

IT COULD BE THAT YOU YELLED TOO LOUD NEAR THE HEAD UNIT, AND IT BROKE THE FLEX CABLE

Archived