Happened last friday now i have to invest my money into this

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/chevytrucktuck/IMG00096-20100402-1909.jpg

Edited by chevytuck95

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

other party took left hand turn in front of me cops stated their fault. but i feel bad its an older couple and their car it totaled and the guys wife(passenger) is in hospital with broken back and rib. so im not gunna bug them with insurance cause i have another front clip that my dad is getting. Hes buying truck just for tranny and letting me have anything else i need. so i can invest in cam headers whatever i want while its easy to get to.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

other party took left hand turn in front of me cops stated their fault. but i feel bad its an older couple and their car it totaled and the guys wife(passenger) is in hospital with broken back and rib. so im not gunna bug them with insurance cause i have another front clip that my dad is getting. Hes buying truck just for tranny and letting me have anything else i need. so i can invest in cam headers whatever i want while its easy to get to.

Wow, thats ignorant, you're saying like say they were trying to go to mcdonalds and you're in the left most lane and they're in the lane next to you and just tried to turn in front of you into mcdonalds, something like that? thats messed up, I'd feel horrible if it happened to me, I hope she gets better, and wish you the best with your truck/finding a new one.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

im definably not gettin rid of this truck but what it was i was going one direction on the road them the other and decided to make a left on another street

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

im definably not gettin rid of this truck but what it was i was going one direction on the road them the other and decided to make a left on another street

oh okay I see what you're saying now, yea thats terrible. I hope you get your truck looking new again, it looks nice other than the damage.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i did love my truck im just glad i never put my front fascia on

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/chevytrucktuck/IMG00015-20100217-1153.jpg

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

Feedback

2r2boxz.png