What did you do?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

What did you do?

They had to go in and expand my esophagus. I have had problems swallowing food, it gets stuck right before my stomach. So we got that fixed hopefully today.

Sexy picture, im looking forward for that video tomar of it playing :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

Here are a couple of pics of today's wiring. It's playing, but I have a faint ground noise in the subs, and the tweets are hissing at me too. It's kinda weird because I've messed with all of the grounds, and the highs are fine when I take the remote out of the sub amp.

Had to tilt it out to get to the settings and to get the wires and everything in.

2j0y04l.jpg

3176q0y.jpg

Gonna play with the grounds and rca's a lil more tomorrow.

So we are finally going to see some sick videos of this playing tomar? Maybe a hairtrick :orly3:

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

So we are finally going to see some sick videos of this playing tomar? Maybe a hairtrick :orly3:

Possibly tomorrow. Didn't get the hu taken out and inspected yet. When I got done washing the bikes after practice I didn't feel like doing anything lol.

Archived