My pressure switch stuck on and it caused my compressors to stay on for over 4 hours I think? It was on when I parked at lunch and it was still on when I got off work...

Im assuming it over pressurized everything, the compressor was running extremely slow and was very hot.

On the way home the fuckin bag blew up, luckily it was close to my work so I was able to get my jack and some tools to get the truck home.

Now I need a bag for the left and right front, mostly the left one. I have RS-62 bags up front, I also need 2 pressure switches. The entire truck runs 1/2" line so I'm assuming the switch is 1/4"??

I am in Sacramento, does anyone know where I can get some of this stuff local? I need my truck by monday...

My pressure switch stuck on and it caused my compressors to stay on for over 4 hours I think? It was on when I parked at lunch and it was still on when I got off work...

Im assuming it over pressurized everything, the compressor was running extremely slow and was very hot.

On the way home the fuckin bag blew up, luckily it was close to my work so I was able to get my jack and some tools to get the truck home.

Now I need a bag for the left and right front, mostly the left one. I have RS-62 bags up front, I also need 2 pressure switches. The entire truck runs 1/2" line so I'm assuming the switch is 1/4"??

I am in Sacramento, does anyone know where I can get some of this stuff local? I need my truck by monday...

maybe a truck store will have them, like for 18 wheelers and all that, sometimes they carry the smaller bags, or you can get some overnighted from AVS or suicide doors or something

sig27h.jpg

I found a bag, but now I need a pressure switch. The ones I'm using are 110on 145off. I will probably be ordering all 4 bags sometime this week. Hopefully the truck shops have a pressure switch.

ook im not sure if they will have pressure switches, maybe you can just run a toggle switch for now on the compressor, cus i have both the toggle switch to be safe and a pressure switch, what compressor are you running? im running a Viair 480 with a 165psi on and 200psi off pressure switch..

sig27h.jpg

I have 2 of the 480s, and 2 pressure switches. I had rs 62 bags in the front and rs72 in the back. It's all on 1/2"

Right now when I hook one of the compressors to the switch that still works, it just stays on and wont shut off by itself. The other switch is burnt and looks like it was on fire or something. Never seen a pressure switch do that..