Sundown Audio

jacob sundown brought me a couple trophy's home

when people ask me what they should run i tell them sundown audio and when they see me make people bail out of my blazer they are believers.im the guy that pulls up at the show cranking it up hard and have a crowd before i get it in park lol and demos demos and more demos even for the people i go up against i tell them they just want to run my batts dead joking with them of course lol. sundown is great

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Congrats on the scores. You should come to a MECA show sometime. There is one every month pretty much. You could come and meet more sundown team members.

good~0.jpg

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Team Carlisle Acoustics

Team Sundown Audio

Team Xstatic Batcap

2009 MECA DB1 World Champion

2009 MECA DB1 Undefeated Season

2009 MECA DB1 KY State Record

2009 MECA S1 4th place

2008 MECA S1 3rd place 146.9@34hz

2008 MECA DB1 4th place 124.4

2008 MECA e2 DB points champion

2008 MECA DB1 KY State Record

2007 MECA AS1 World Champion

2007 MECA AS1 Points Champion

2007 MECA AS1 Ky State Record

i need to hit up a meca show soon see what this blazer can do in s3 or s4 i guess thats what i would be in depends on fusing i think i might do a big build with 16-12"s in the near future and see what i can do im sort of undecided on that because i want to drive this vehicle to the shows so i may just 4th order 8-12"s instead @.5 ohm per 3500d and add more power if needed.

Edited by new2boom

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.