Sundown Audio

jacob sundown brought me a couple trophy's home

IMG_1163.jpg

these are average scores on music!!!!

r1 15 sec in the kick 151.5

r2 30 seconds on the dash 150.5

r3 45 seconds on the headrest.146.6 kinda sucked but rerun holding back glass done a 148.9

same song all 3 places i think i could have gained some by holding glass in the r1 and r2 so should do a little better next time. but i had loudest average in street division and loudest in my class.paul strouth brought people over for me to give demo's after the comp and show them my street set-up had alot of fun. when there leaderboard is updated i now have the loudest score in my class.

thanks sundown audio for the great products!!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Ahhh the blessed 150Db club, how I long to join you. Sundown is the s--t!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

• 2 weeks later...

another 1st place win and loudest street class again.

on music

r1 15 sec in the kick 151.9db average

r2 30 sec on the dash 151.3db average

r3 45 sec on the headrest 149.5db average

my numbers went up a little from the last show due to using a gallon of resin inside of the box and fatmat on the front doors.

these are back to back runs with 1 minute break between readings with 1800watts on each sa-12 sundowns holding strong!!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Nice work :)

can i get the specs and mounting depth of the z v.2 12" d2 subs im thinking about 4 of those and more power :)

• 4 weeks later...

more trophy's 1st place win in ranking show and 1st place in eliminations and loudest street vehicle there again!

104_2334.jpg

104_2338.jpg

104_2339.jpg

great scores with some great equipment

lucky guy going to comps that have nice trophies too. I went to the usaci akansas finals today. and 3 others in the past few months. all 1st places and all reused trophies with just new stickers on most of them. and all scratched up.

anyway keep reppin the sundown gear. i had an alpine rep asking me about sundown at this show, maybe i turned him hah