i was wondering whats the best resolution to play some mw2 in, my tv and xbox go from anywhere from 480p up to 1080p and 1080i. since mw2 is around 600p shouldnt 720p be the best so the picture isnt stretched and grainy?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

1080p. I always play 1080p. Lots of 360 games output around 600p. You would think the 720 would be ideal, but the 720 actually makes the picture look more stretched than the 1080.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

1080p. I always play 1080p. Lots of 360 games output around 600p. You would think the 720 would be ideal, but the 720 actually makes the picture look more stretched than the 1080.

well i got a samsung 40 inch lcd and didnt know which to choose. it looked worse in 720 lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

if your tv is a 1080p play it in that resolution. make sure your using hdmi as well

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

if your tv is a 1080p play it in that resolution. make sure your using hdmi as well

always hdmi, screw that vga crap lol

Archived