Sonic Electronix

I need help designing 2 12in subwoofer enclosures for a infinity kappa perfects DVQ. I want it to be an aero port and also want it to be tuned to 32hz. the vehicle im using is a Ford Contour. Heres the box im currently using.

that amp is no way in shit giggle what ur saying it is maybe the specs say its 2400 or 2500 rms or what ever you said but it is deff not. and ur wiring kit seems to have came from walmart and that cap is doing u nothing. and your asking that question as if you are going to pay someone. i have to figure shit out here on my own so do you. and how do you know that that box already isnt tuned to 32hz do you even know the specs for a box that your subs want?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

that amp is no way in shit giggle what ur saying it is maybe the specs say its 2400 or 2500 rms or what ever you said but it is deff not. and ur wiring kit seems to have came from walmart and that cap is doing u nothing. and your asking that question as if you are going to pay someone. i have to figure shit out here on my own so do you. and how do you know that that box already isnt tuned to 32hz do you even know the specs for a box that your subs want?

:noob::lol:

this is exactly what i was thinking

wait are you calling me a noob or are you saying that our thoughts are similar?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

wait are you calling me a noob or are you saying that our thoughts are similar?

our thoughts are similar and the stuff he said in his vid make him sound like a huge noob and made me laugh.

how big of a box are they in now?

our thoughts are similar and the stuff he said in his vid make him sound like a huge noob and made me laugh.

how big of a box are they in now?

sheesh man im sure im still a noob at this but i asked for help, not to be punched in the face with words

Archived