Sonic Electronix

yeah bro thats wayy to much of a drive for something like that. especially if somethings wrong with it. brand new stuff FTW :woot:

Being too poor to buy new FTL, haha this summer is gonna be kool though. Thanks guys i will not buy the sub.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Anyone? cone area is well over double what i have now, i will make a new box for it, and i have a 1000 watt rms amp, if it helps. Im just trying to decide if i should drive that far for it.

Eclipse Titanium serious are real nice, Ask the guy if he will meet you half way or something. When i've sold systems off craigslist to people that live far away i would meet them halfway or quarter the way. Doesn't hurt to ask the guy.

ya wait this one out... since if you were to drive and it wasnt what you expected you will be upset.. just wait and buy new, that way you do all the damage and most likely will have a warranty :)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.