Second Skin Audio

help selecting sub

My goal is to get the loudest bass i can and only use the space between the seats. And correct me if im wrong but the amp wilk pretty much run what ever i can squeeze in there

You realize that your statements and questions are extremely open-ended, correct?

There are ways to do a big build in a regular cab truck (blow through, custom console). Sometimes you have to think outside the box.

You can't fix stupid

ty for the intel lol

I'm going to be honest with you; I really wanted to laugh at your install, but it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would. However, I'd put some thought into building a console enclosure if I were you. Downfiring with a rear or upward facing port would be cool.

You can't fix stupid

My goal is to get the loudest bass i can and only use the space between the seats. And correct me if im wrong but the amp wilk pretty much run what ever i can squeeze in there

my set up would beat the block with your amp. t1500 would be perfect. you could also fit a set of 12's in there but they would starve for air

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

So what are you saying maxim just buy another w7 squeeze it in there and it wont get any better i know i bottom it out on some song and its not even cliping i mean jl is good they sound great but im going for loud i belive thats what u guys call spl. Please excuse my stupidity im just a dumb farm boy lol. I dont think they make sound quality meters do they

I'm going to be honest with you; I really wanted to laugh at your install, but it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would. However, I'd put some thought into building a console enclosure if I were you. Downfiring with a rear or upward facing port would be cool.

yeah i know but i work with the bread i got and those two boxes cost me 60 bucks. a soon as my hand heals im going to build a ported fiberglass box subs up port forward

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

yeah i know but i work with the bread i got and those two boxes cost me 60 bucks. a soon as my hand heals im going to build a ported fiberglass box subs up port forward

That's understandable. Do what you've gotta do...

You can't fix stupid

So what are you saying maxim just buy another w7 squeeze it in there and it wont get any better i know i bottom it out on some song and its not even cliping i mean jl is good they sound great but im going for loud i belive thats what u guys call spl. Please excuse my stupidity im just a dumb farm boy lol. I dont think they make sound quality meters do they

just your ears, jls do sound good but i just sold my two w6s to get these re's because i wanted to get louder

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

And chud im sorry if my statments are open ended but if i knew what you know i wouldnt be here asking for help would i..... so tell me what should i do...

is your a truck std or auto

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz