pontiac GTO (the "new" style/version)

Its not a race car and never will be. Although it is a step up from the average daily driver. Has a sporty suspension, great looks, comfortable interior, and a good performing drivetrain. But, it is a very heavy vehicle. Hence why they don't put out good numbers at the track. People who buy these vehicles for a dedicated drag vehicle or for street racing are not very bright. They see the GTO name and think wheelies and high 9 second passes. Dont get me wrong now, I have seen a few of the newer gto put down great numbers. But it was with the help of a magnacharger or twin sts turbo setup. I am still looking at one and have since they came out, when I get some free cash, I plan on buying one. And no, Im not going to drive around town trying to race every mustang, civic, or camaro. Why? Because it is a daily driver and not a race car.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

My in-laws have a black 04 Goat. It is pretty nice, I must admit.

The one problem that it has that I have seen- it has independent rear suspension. If you drive it HARD from 1st to 2nd, you can literally make the butt of the car slap the ground. I heard this in reviews when it first came out but didn't believe it until I actually made the car do it one time.

Also, for my 6'0" frame, it sucks to get into and out of. Once in it though- it is really nice and comfy. They love theirs. They haven't had the first problem with it and they purchased it new and drive it Everywhere.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

because they are slow.... they weigh wayyy to much and are slower than hell... i walk 6.0's all day in my 4.6 and i have time slips to prove it... yes they look nice... but when some young punk can pull up in a mustang that cost less than the gto and can produce more power walks you... you tend to not buy the car...

Mustang 4.6 faster than a ls2 gto? What are smoking kus i want some of that shit! Either your mustang is not stock or they got some shitty drivers. Car enthusiast know that ls1/ls2 engines are great performing, gas efficient, and reliable engines. Thats why even ford guys use them for hot rods. The sad truth is that people who buy american muscle cars are buying the ones that bring back the looks of the old ones. They want to look young and cool. Same thing for the ls1 camaros. They kicked the shit out of mustangs of the time ls1/315hp dynoed 330+ while the mustang was 265hp and dynoed 255-265. The mustang was just bought more because more people recognized it and those who dint know about cars thought it was better. Just how people think kicker is better then sundown. The GTO is an awesome car but just dint bring back any of the looks of the older ones and nobody really knew about it. It doesnt look like a fast car, kinda like looks like a cavelier. It did exceedingly well in Australia. Also people fear because pontiac is no more its going to be hard to get it serviced.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

Also, for my 6'0" frame, it sucks to get into and out of. Once in it though- it is really nice and comfy. They love theirs. They haven't had the first problem with it and they purchased it new and drive it Everywhere.

Same thing for my camaro its a bitch to get into especially in parking lots but its so comfy, i feel like im laying down but i can still see perfectly fine and work every pedal and knob. Driving any other car makes me feel like im standing up and uncomfortable.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800