need some alt help asap

I have a V6. and alan i cant get it off without moving the tensor

Well shit I have no idea then, the alt isnt like 300+ so even with whether its an overdrive pulley or not shouldnt make a big difference with you output at idle, what brand was it??? Maybe one Dom or Rob will get in here and be able to walk you through some trouble shooting since they know alot more than most of us do about these things.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i'm still thinkin its the belt slippin but some tests need to be done to make sure the alt is puttin out there are some specific tests that you can do I can't find the paper that dom sent with my alt of things to check out if your havin this problem

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Some alternators don't really put out a ton of amps @ idle. It would depend on your idle rpm speed. Find out more about it, I purchased one for a cadillac once that wouldn't kick on until around 800 engine RPM. I would idle in the 550-600 range. At stop lights I would literally drop to battery power putting out like 5-6 amps or some shit. See if you can get a different pulley for it if all else fails

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

yeah my alt came with a smaller pully to spin it a little faster at idle and mine is a 300 amp but if the engines are the same and beatbox had no problems it I don't know

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1