Sonic Electronix

When i play high frequency bass my sound cuts out,not just the subs but everything like the cd has skipped and sometimes it just freezes up.Im not skilled in car audio so does anyone know if theres a problem with my system or is it just my hu getting messed up by the bass and skipping since i have such a small car?Its a hyundai accent tin can go kart

low volts would be the first thing i would look at

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

battery(s) look at all the hooks up on ur battery and amps

go over the system and look for stuff that might look wrong

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

the only thing i can think of is that my amp mounts broke a while back so my amp is just held in place wedged behind my box.i did make sure that my amp connections were tightly in there connections.the only place in my city overcharges cause hes the only place besides best buy and i got fucked by them on my hu install.a year later i wanted to sell my old alpine hu and opened the box and they never gave me back the wiring harness for the hu.Ill check the battery connect today and make sure its secure but other than that once again im clueless

well it can be something huge or something small

if u can play ur system and have a ddm on the battery and just watch the volts for a few and when the sound cuts out if it low volts then u know

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i found out what the problem is.i went to my local installer to have some work done and with my car i guess even with the hu mounting kit my hu still has to be screwed into the original mounting bracket so when high frequency bass plays the vibration from the trunk resonates through the frame and makes my hu skip.Anyone have a suggestion cause im upgrading whenever i get my homestead credit from the damn government.it really pisses me off.

yeah guys thanks i have a ipod ready alpine but got rid of my ipod long ago cause i got the iphone but my phone doenst work right with it but i just went and tried it again with the new phone software and i guess i can play the music on my phone and skip tracks but no song info comes up and cannot navigate on the phone but i can just make a bass playlist and play it that way.thanks