Kinetic battery problem

shipping is prob like 50 bucks which sucks.. this has free shipping atleast

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Kinetik-Battery/KINETIK-KHC2400-POWER-CELL-CAR-AUDIO-BATTERY-HC2400/KHC2400.aspx

better yet they have the red racing version, no difference only lighter for like $270 shipped

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

A mechanic did the same to the HC1800 I currently use, I was able to get the bolt out though. So I just tapped it with a fine thread and it's been good ever since. See if you can't get pliers to hold the cylinder it goes in then hit it with open end a few times. If you can get the bolt out.. You can salvage your battery maybe

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

A mechanic did the same to the HC1800 I currently use, I was able to get the bolt out though. So I just tapped it with a fine thread and it's been good ever since. See if you can't get pliers to hold the cylinder it goes in then hit it with open end a few times. If you can get the bolt out.. You can salvage your battery maybe

So you are currently using a battery that the pc where you bolt down your wires, spins? With no problems? Kinetik said that it will probably still charge but will not have a good connection.

I am mostly worried that something might go wrong with it for whatever reason. I dont need a battery assploding in my truck

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Mine doesn't spin in COMPLETE circles, it has a little play in it.. All of them will if you over tighten them or cross thread. The insert for it was cross threaded and I held with pliers on the cylinder portion and got the bolt out, tapped and then reinserted a fine threaded bolt in it's place with lock washers on top/bottom to ensure it doesn't really spin again when tightening it.

Mine was never lose to the point where the connection was bad. I find myself disconnecting both terminals over time to clean the damn things off anyways because they get dirty and lose a bit of contact...

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Yeah mine spins, now once I saw that it was spinning I stopped trying. I wanna cry.

Anyone wanna buy some kids, I have 3. Surely one semi-used child is worth $300.

d(-__-)b