Kinetic battery problem

I bought some used 2400's a while back and am just getting around to using them. Well when i got them they all had bolts in them, i just left them like that. The other day i went to remove the bolts but one was hard as fuck to get out. It just wouldn't budge. After getting the other bolts out i went back to the one that was giving me shit. The whole thing moved, as in the hole that the bolt goes into, the entire thing turned and i still cant get the bolt out.

First off is this going to be a problem? Did I just break my battery?

Second, any ideas on how to remove this bolt?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Just talked to Kinetik, yeah its broke. On a good note, they guy I talked to asked for my email and said he will see what he can do and get back to me later today. So they might be replacing it for me, FINGERS CROSSED.

thanks for all the help

Edited by PUNKYOU007

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I really dont know why it got stuck. Like I said the bolts were in it when I got it. I am really hoping that they look out for me.

Honestly it didn't take much for that thing to break. I used a box end wrench so it want like I had a 1/2 ratchet with a breaker bar. I didn't bang on it just used some old fashioned elbow grease.

d(-__-)b

Just talked back with the guys over at Kinetk. :( The best they said they could do is a new one for $270 plus shipping. Fuck that. Battery is less than a year old. This shit blows.

d(-__-)b

shipping is prob like 50 bucks which sucks.. this has free shipping atleast

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Kinetik-Battery/KINETIK-KHC2400-POWER-CELL-CAR-AUDIO-BATTERY-HC2400/KHC2400.aspx

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I talked to the guy I bought them from and he said he got them last May so hes gonna see if the shop he got them from will hook him up. If so then I will ship it back to him and hope for the best.

d(-__-)b