Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got the sub box built 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12s. The box is 5 cubes tuned to 35hz. Enjoy! And as always Live Loud!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDy5IhTJAgI

I had these subs laying around couldn't sell them. So I'll play on the for now til I upgrade and the box was built by me and my new guy Adam of Live Loud Audio Dallas, Texas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...