Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dc lvl 4 box build with lvl 5 coils


Zook17

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best choice for me to do for a box. I have two 12in lvl 4s with lvl 5 soft parts and extra spider on each sub. A friend and Made a box last weekend and it was 36w 18d and 16t. Used a 4in aero port that's 6 3/8in long. Here soon I should have a second alt, 220amp alt and want a sundown saz 3500 or a 4,000rms amp hope that's not to much for the subs I hear it shouldn't be. I was thinking about making a second box and just want suggestions on size and if I should have the port firing threw the arm rest(pretty big whole threw the arm rest)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...