Sonic Electronix

So you have an 1800W MAX and a 1000W MAX and you're going to buy another 1000W MAX amplifier?

Or what did I miss?

I have one 1800 max amplifier and am planning on buying another 1000 watt max amplifier. The 1800 watt amp power 2 1200 max (400rms) subs and the 1000 watt max amp would power 1 1200 max (400rms) sub. These would all be in separate enclosures, ported and built by me.

Edited by number3

I've had some success with Ebay. Are there any vendors on the site that might have what I'm looking for? And that's, well, not shit? lol

I don't use eBay for electronics but what I would do is search for what I want on eBay and check the sellers feedback percentage and comments.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I don't use eBay for electronics but what I would do is search for what I want on eBay and check the sellers feedback percentage and comments.

Exactly, can't be too careful. I try and use sellers that are 99%+. I'm searching for competitive prices on AudioSaving.com currently.

I have one 1800 max amplifier and am planning on buying another 1000 watt max amplifier. The 1800 watt amp power 2 1200 max (400rms) subs and the 1000 watt max amp would power 1 1200 max (400rms) sub. These would all be in separate enclosures, ported and built by me.

Don't go by MAX ratings-ever.

Just RMS.

What's the RMS rating of these amps?

not sure which amp I'm going to go with yet, actually. I might actually go with another 900 rms amp but the most likely candidate is 500 watts x 1 RMS @ 4 Ohms.

I'm still trying to figure out how you're going to wire three subs into two amplifiers

I'm still trying to figure out how you're going to wire three subs into two amplifiers

My plan is to have two wired in parallel into the 1800 watt amp and the other sub is going to be wired into the 1000 watt amp. All of these subs are in separate enclosures and I'm going to use a distribution block for power wire, separate grounding points six inches apart, signal wire run via rca to the 1800 watt amp then linked with the other amp via an extra set of RCA outs on the former amp.

My plan is to have two wired in parallel into the 1800 watt amp and the other sub is going to be wired into the 1000 watt amp. All of these subs are in separate enclosures and I'm going to use a distribution block for power wire, separate grounding points six inches apart, signal wire run via rca to the 1800 watt amp then linked with the other amp via an extra set of RCA outs on the former amp.

Well, unless you're getting a 450W RMS for that 3rd sub, it's gonna get less or more than the rest of the subs depending on the amp you get. You really want that?

And why you so set on different enclosures?