Sonic Electronix

Well, unless you're getting a 450W RMS for that 3rd sub, it's gonna get less or more than the rest of the subs depending on the amp you get. You really want that?

And why you so set on different enclosures?

Ah interesting..i didn't think of that. Do you think that that will sound that bad? Or rather, what can I do to make them all have the same amount of power? I'd rather not replace my whole system if I can help it. I use separate enclosures because I already have 2/3 built and might as well make a third. They're easier to take out when I need to haul things and easier to sell if I DO upgrade.

Ah interesting..i didn't think of that. Do you think that that will sound that bad? Or rather, what can I do to make them all have the same amount of power? I'd rather not replace my whole system if I can help it. I use separate enclosures because I already have 2/3 built and might as well make a third. They're easier to take out when I need to haul things and easier to sell if I DO upgrade.

Well you could sell the 900W and just get a stronger amplifier to power all three like this:

3_4ohmDVC_267ohm.gif

They're dual 4's right?

Fucking Kenwood...

I would just look into upgrading from Kenwood as soon as possible.

Now I would just sell and buy a pair of Kickers

I knew it was only a matter of time before I got that suggestion. Too bad I spent so long building everything..

I knew it was only a matter of time before I got that suggestion. Too bad I spent so long building everything..

I didn't mean to bring you down or anything, it's like this on car audio man, you get what you pay for. Kicker is great starter brand, definately better than Kenwood and they're not expensive. (not too much depending on your budget)

I didn't mean to bring you down or anything, it's like this on car audio man, you get what you pay for. Kicker is great starter brand, definately better than Kenwood and they're not expensive. (not too much depending on your budget)

Oh no, no offense taken. I see what you're getting at though. You always get what you pay for. I try to do things right the first time, I've just had outstanding success with Kenwood for a very long time! haha

Oh no, no offense taken. I see what you're getting at though. You always get what you pay for. I try to do things right the first time, I've just had outstanding success with Kenwood for a very long time! haha

It's like a females, once they go bigger they don't go back...

But anyway I don't see these three subs getting the same power.

It's like a females, once they go bigger they don't go back...

But anyway I don't see these three subs getting the same power.

That does seem like a problem...so do you suggest I get an amp that can handle 3 12's?

That does seem like a problem...so do you suggest I get an amp that can handle 3 12's?

Yeah, you'll need to step your game up on amplifiers to handle the ohm load though:

3_4ohmSVC_134ohm.gif

Theirs a couple of brands you can choose from, maybe the Sundown-1200D but you'll need electrical upgrades on your car