12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I smoke my headlights to match the fog bar and corner lights?

• Yes, it'll look bitchin'!
    • No, you're a moron!

Are you serous? Black on white is the nice!!! I would do it but I would get it done at a tint shop and do like 13-20% so you can see the road if you don't have hids

I have to agree. I dig the 'stormtrooper' look, and that's kinda what I'm thinking of going with on my car. Problem is there is next to no aftermarket parts for my car (universal intake and a gauge face, all I've found) so I gotta do everything custom.

That being said, would doing a light smoke with a tinted clearcoat be a decent idea? I'm not talking dark dark, like one very light coat. I can get pics later in the week of an example I did with some sealed beams I had laying around.

Too many projects, too little time...

If you really want to do it, you can just buy smoked head light covers. That way you can take them off whenever you want, and wear them whenever you want.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you really want to do it, you can just buy smoked head light covers. That way you can take them off whenever you want, and wear them whenever you want.

This didn't really work out for my buddy, but he got crappy ebay ones. They started to morph and looked like crap.

(2)12" Rockford Fosgate P3's

(1)AudioQue 1200D

(1)AudioQue 4x90

6.5" Infinity Kappa Components

(2)6" Elemental Design e3.6's

6x9 Infinity Kappa Coax

JVC Arsenal H/U

hey whats up man black out headlight look cool but when it gets dark it sucks caz u cant really see anything i got hid kit on my highs and lows and its really hard to see but it gives the car a sick look tho and if the make cover that ur best beat to go with u just have to be careful not to brake the clips on the covers they brake easy my buddy got some covers on his ride i got my painted