What to do for 15" Fi BL

Whats good guys. So I'm new here as you can tell and I'm planning on getting a 15" Fi bl in my 03 civic. Lookin for some advice here, since i cannot get it at the 3 local shops as they all asked me what Fi is haha. Alright so I cant decide between the Audioque 1200d and the Sundown SAE-1200D. Just saw the Sundown here for $315, but I dont know whether or not this site is legit: http://www.powermaxelectronics.com/products/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=88&idcategory=10 If i get the AQ1200d, i would want it to do 1470 watts but it says it will have 5%THD, so will that not sound good?. I've heard the SAE-1200d could do 1500watts and sound good. If the AQ1200d will sound fine at 1470w i will get it, since it's cheaper. As for the BL, would these options work- Dual 2, Cooling, Daily, Universal:yes. Is flatwind needed? I have not done any electrical upgrades and prefer not to, but If i need to, what do you suggest me getting first: Big 3, h/o alt, cap, or a kinetik battery in the back. If kinetik, an HC1400 (1400watt) or a HC 16v (1600watt, 16volt). I currently just replaced my old battery under the hood with a Duralast Gold. Will be getting a pioneer head unit (not sure which one yet) and a stinger volt meter if those are factors. Box will be 4 cubic ft, If i can ever figure out the dimensions for it lol. Would like to tune it to 33-34Hz but I dont have a clue how the hell to do that. Sorry for the long essay i just typed and if anything sounds dumb as i'm new to everything haha but its been difficult for me to find people who know about this. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks.

As far as the BL would be concerned I would for sure go with cooling and daily. The universal from what i gathered just means if you get a D2 version and later down the road want to conver it to a D1 you can. But if you think you will never need to then why get it. (my opion) A single D2 will allow you to run a mono style amp at 1ohm.

As already stated The big 3 (1/0) would be a very good idea with a second battery in the back. I wouldnt look at alternators yet untill after the big 3 is done and you have played it for a bit and see what your voltage is doing.

I would say build a box that is right around 3.5 tunes to 38hz. Be different try 38Hz and dont follow everyone else. :lol::lol::lol: I would try to keep the power between 1200-1500, mine seem to like and perform the best around 1400.

Edited by sodfamily

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Alright so I'm planning to get a fully loaded 15" Fi BL, Sundown SAE-1200d, Pioneer DEH-P4200UB, Big 3 upgrade, and a 4 cu ft. box tuned to 33-34Hz; 38 seems a bit too high i think lol. Going to wait on an alt or extra battery since I dont have the money, but if i do need an extra battery which one would be fitting: Kinetik HC1400 or HC1800?