Sonic Electronix

anybody use the ipod spl meter

It was the application called "RTA" by Studio Six Designs. And yes I used the apple headphones with the built in microphone. But it's not just a plug-n-play application. It took me roughly about an hour to calibrate it to duplicate what the TL read out.

is it the one that is 11.99 and what do yu mean my calibrate is it different for every phone or itouch or what??

is it the one that is 11.99 and what do yu mean my calibrate is it different for every phone or itouch or what??

No clue how much it cost. Jail breaking makes life easier. And by calibrating it I mean changing the "Trim" setting under the Calibration category

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

see i just want to get a rough idea of where i hit

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

No clue how much it cost. Jail breaking makes life easier. And by calibrating it I mean changing the "Trim" setting under the Calibration category

what does jailbreaking a ipod do and how do i do it

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

what jailbreak do yu have i wanna get it now!! ha what should i put mine at then if yu are kind and generouse and share yur hard time!! :pardon:

what jailbreak do yu have i wanna get it now!! ha what should i put mine at then if yu are kind and generouse and share yur hard time!! :pardon:

let me know to pleease

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

what does jailbreaking a ipod do and how do i do it

It just frees the iPod from the limitations that Apple put on it. You can use programs to get free applications, free games, change the theme of the iPod, lock cursor, etc. To do it, first figure out what version your iPod is running at. If you upgraded the iPod to the (3.1.2 I think?) that iTunes keeps asking me to do, there is no jail break for it. Just figure out which version you are running at, and google around, you'll find some very helpful links.

I use the standard jail break tool, blackra1n. And hey man, it's all about testing your options. Plus I have no clue if the same Trim setting will work on every single iPhone/iPod, just gotta take your time and test.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

ty much mang

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

I use the standard jail break tool, blackra1n. And hey man, it's all about testing your options. Plus I have no clue if the same Trim setting will work on every single iPhone/iPod, just gotta take your time and test.

so just a quick question how am i suppose to know what i hit if i never have been metered?? does that mean i am screwed ))):

It just frees the iPod from the limitations that Apple put on it. You can use programs to get free applications, free games, change the theme of the iPod, lock cursor, etc. To do it, first figure out what version your iPod is running at. If you upgraded the iPod to the (3.1.2 I think?) that iTunes keeps asking me to do, there is no jail break for it. Just figure out which version you are running at, and google around, you'll find some very helpful links.

i got 3.1.3 do i even need to look for a jail break? if so do you pay for this or is it free

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

Archived