Best equalizer for ~ $60?

I just don't understand how it can really help if all of your highs/mids are different...

My rear speakers ar 6x9" coaxials and my front speakers are 6.5" components... you think i would want different settings for both my front speakers and my rear speakers?

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

like i said im not sure if u can u need 2 look at the eq u want add see if u can bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I wish i could find one that had separate adjustments for both the front and the rear...

The only one i could find was a power acoustik one and it was a single DIN, and i kind of need a half DIN...

Another problem with that one is that "band 1 range" starts at 30hz...

But then the Frequency response started at 10hz... so i don't even know if thats bad... lol

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Audio-Sound-Processor/NEW-POWER-ACOUSTIK-6-BAND-PREAMP-MOTORIZED-EQUALIZER/PWM30M.aspx

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I wish i could find one that had separate adjustments for both the front and the rear...

The only one i could find was a power acoustik one and it was a single DIN, and i kind of need a half DIN...

Another problem with that one is that "band 1 range" starts at 30hz...

But then the Frequency response started at 10hz... so i don't even know if thats bad... lol

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Audio-Sound-Processor/NEW-POWER-ACOUSTIK-6-BAND-PREAMP-MOTORIZED-EQUALIZER/PWM30M.aspx

check it out, im here to help ya, first off the deck does only have a 2 band parametric eq, it was designed for an upsell, so you would have to buy the imprint to tweek it....and the clarion eq is a good deal, it also has high volt outputs which your amps will like...now the human ear can only hear from 20 hz to 20khz...so when they talk about frequency response that's what that means. you cant look at an eq as alot of "volume knobs" though. they are designed to achieve flat frequency response and to add personal touches where ya like it...i would buy the clarion if i were you, go to an car audio shop and ask them to term lab an rta of your car for ya...that will give the actual frequency response of the car so then you can adjust your eq to that rta curve of the car they give ya, by cutting out peaks and smoothing it out. it will prob cost you bout 25 bucks or so for a print out. hope this helps, oh yea, the clarion also has a seperate bass boost knob...