"pop" over bumps

I recently installed a second battery, relocating my ground to a thicker part of the chassis (was spare well, bad idea.) When I go over a bump sometimes, typically on the passenger side (opposite of battery & ground) I get a POP from the subs, like a turn-on noise from the amp. My ground is very tight and not going anywhere. I tried wiggling all my wires and didn't replicate the noise. Any ideas? Ground is bare metal and not going anywhere.

Too many projects, too little time...

you sure the batt doesnt jump up lol.. you never know man

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

It's a possibility. It's in a box that's bolted down, but the battery itself isn't (the lid won't fit on cuz of the batt's terminals; its a marine batt)

I think I will also recheck the batt ground; maybe it's not as good as I thought it was.

Too many projects, too little time...

ied get something like an old seat belt, or some mule tape or some shit like that n strap that bish down, never want any batterys floppin all over the place lol

are the batt terminals loose? or they copacetic too?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

my back battery used to jump up (hc800) and it scared me lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

get something 2 hold the battery down..and look over all the wiring for the system make sure nothing is lose

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived