Need decent opionions

PUNKYOU007

Well I have been wanting to build my own set of components. I have looked at Parts Express so many times. They problem is I dont know jack when I am looking at most of the specs. I want to do 4 6.5" in each front door and some tweeters too. Maybe something a little bigger, like an 8" as well.

I mean I can go on PE all day but like I said I really dont know what to look for when matching up speakers. Then theres the other problem, Crossovers. I have always bought sets that came with them. What are my options here.

I see that PE always has shit on sale, currently they have some peerless 6.5 for like $10 each. This would be a great buy....but are they any good? What other speakers should I match them with? I am lost and need your help. So if anyone here is good at this kinda thing, help.

My budget is going to be around $300 for the whole setup, maybe a bit more. The amp I am using is a Cadence C9 100w x 4 @ 4ohms or 150w x 4 @ 2ohms

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived