Jump to content

The wifes Ford Fusion build qith 1508 love!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lookin good. I cant wait to rebuild in my gf's car. Her two crappy MTX 10"s on 200wrms in the 4th order aren't doing it for her lol.

How is the sound of the DD's? I've heard so many different things about their sound.

They sound great. We both listen to all kinds of music.They get loud and have that crisp impact to them. Everyone who has heard them cant believe there is only 2 8's back there. And they are not even broken in yet and the amp is still not playing to its potential,everything is turned down and the wiring has not been brought up to par for that amp yet.

and the wife didnt get hers before I did mine Bumpin,mines been changed alot while she has been using the same dead ole 12W3 for the last year or so. So shes getting this one done before I upgrade mine.

But I did order my Diablo 1000.1 today :yahoo:

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

Hope early enough figured I would get started on the amp rack.

DSCI0022.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

DSCI0023.jpg

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0028.jpg

Supper BREAK!!!!!

DSCI0029.jpg

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

back to work.....

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0031-1.jpg

to dark to continue,hopefully no rain tomorrow so I can get this finished up. But for now,time for a drink and a movie :popcorn:

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

Thanks Hook!

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

Now the wife wants a sticker that says... "silly boys,DD's are for girls" LMAO Im so getting that made for her. Few more updates could not get much done today due to the rain and lack of a garage <_<

On with the show!

DSCI0032.jpg

DSCI0033.jpg

DSCI0034.jpg

DSCI0035.jpg

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

DSCI0036.jpg

DSCI0037.jpg

DSCI0038.jpg

DSCI0039.jpg

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

DSCI0040.jpg

DSCI0041.jpg

DSCI0042.jpg

DSCI0043-1.jpg

DSCI0044.jpg

DSCI0045.jpg

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...