splzx3 Posted May 8, 2010 Report Posted May 8, 2010 first off we have 2 05 type r basket with motors one basket has the 8g push term. on and the other dont (i still have them) next is a 05 alpine cde-9852 ipod cable will come with it ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted May 8, 2010 Author Report Posted May 8, 2010 next it a orion cobalt 500.1 the only thing that wrong is it missing 2 screws on the out put (there just there for easy wireing,dose not hurt the amp in any way) next is a ssl eq next is orion cobalt 5x7/6x8 speakers-sold in town next 110 alt ford focus zx3 alt (just used it for 1/2 the mouth) ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted May 8, 2010 Author Report Posted May 8, 2010 next is some planet audio big bang 6 1/2 x-over's if more pics are wanted i will get more i for got a pic of it all 2gether _______________________________________________________________________ prices- basket's- 50 each+ shiping alpine- 70 + shiping orion amp-8 0 shiped orion speaker-sold in town planet audio x-over's- 25 + shiping (one set) alt-90+shiping maxx bass-sold all prices are obo NO TRADES i need the cash thank you for looking ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted May 8, 2010 Author Report Posted May 8, 2010 i just made a pay pal acc so i have that [email protected] ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted May 8, 2010 Author Report Posted May 8, 2010 1 am bump i for got 2 say it all works but i think the cd part of the alpine might be goin out(im not 100% sure) ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 5x7/6x8 have been sold in my town ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
ballaman369 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 will the alt fit a ford escort? TEAM xSPLcit 2 F.i btl 15s 0 gauge everywhere 2 AQ2200d kicker 350.4 Pioneer premier DEH-510ub Power Acoustic titanium bullet tweeters seleniums 6s
splzx3 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 wut year and i will look it up for u bro ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
ballaman369 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 1997 TEAM xSPLcit 2 F.i btl 15s 0 gauge everywhere 2 AQ2200d kicker 350.4 Pioneer premier DEH-510ub Power Acoustic titanium bullet tweeters seleniums 6s
splzx3 Posted May 9, 2010 Author Report Posted May 9, 2010 nope bro it will not fit there diff case's ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.