Hey guys im a long time SMD Follower but new to the SMD Forums. I just have a quick question. I was wondering what is the best way to wrap a speaker box with Vinyl and still make it seal up right. Im in the process of building a new box for my Diamond Audio D3's and want the box to look good. I usually just paint my boxes to match my truck, But wanted to go with something different this time and I always liked how Steves wrapped box looked. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by diamonds10bass

yeah ude run into nothing but trouble doing it one panel at a time.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

wrap from front to back and just put wrapped panels on the side to cover the seems.

Thanks guys.Not sure if i really wanna go this route or not I will keep you posted and upload pics of the build as it progresses gonna be a 9 cuft box in a extended cab 98 s10 and its not a wall,should be fun. Also the bix i have now with my 12w3v2d4 JL audios are in sounds amazing with the windows down but sounds like crap closed up will a bigger box make it lounder sealed up than a smaller box. The box for my JLs is 4.5 cuft with dual L ports. Just want the new box and subs to be loud sealed up for competitions...Any advice is appreciated.