your system is tuned to 35hz? how you liking it? thats what my box is gonna be tuned too for 2 12 lvl 3's. hit the lows pretty good on rap songs?? im kinda scared to do 35hz, would prefer 32hz but cant because thats max specs of trunk and dont wanna go no lower then 1.6cuft per sub. you liking 35hz so far?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

your system is tuned to 35hz? how you liking it? thats what my box is gonna be tuned too for 2 12 lvl 3's. hit the lows pretty good on rap songs?? im kinda scared to do 35hz, would prefer 32hz but cant because thats max specs of trunk and dont wanna go no lower then 1.6cuft per sub. you liking 35hz so far?

"It is 2.2ft³ Tuned to 35Hz Per Sub"

Yes Sir It eat's the Lows Right Up per Say lol, Yeah i had a hell of a time getting my box in my car ugh I wanna say the box with the sub's weighs like 217 pounds not to easy to move lol, But I Love the System so far sound's amazing Need Some more mid's but that can wait untill i get some more money haha. Yeah soon as you get your system rollin let me know i want to check it out man!! DC hit pretty dam hard!!!!

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

its actually for my brother, we ordered the subs yesterday lol. we originally made the design for type r's. but lvl 3's are .14displacment and type r's are .07something. with the type r's it was 32hz but since the lvl 3's take up more space it raises the tuning to 35hz ahh so its also loud on the higher notes too? have you tried stick em? by blegit? on our old prefab box it didnt even hit, i dont like that song just use it as a example cuz its low as hell. if you have tried it did it slam?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

New Video's Up Check Em Out Tell Me What Ya Think, oh About 15 Min's after i recorded the video. I was looking at my cd deck and it was -15 for bass from the drive in the night before never set it back FML Haha :noob:

Elemental Design 13av.2 Vs T.I-Let my Beat Pound

Elemental Design 13av.2 Vs Lil Jon Ft The Bme Allstars- BME CLICK

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

Another Video

Elemental Design 13av.2 vs All Different Colors - Lyrikill.com C&S

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

u killed the spiders on TI let my beat pound

damn that sucks , time for a recone soon.,..

Haha I hope not lol i am not sure my subsonic filter set properly. That was the first time i have seen em bottem out and will be the last.....

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

once is all it takes for those spiders.

been there done that man...

Oh well If they fail they fail i Hope not tho, I'll just have to Re-cone em to about 2k rms each.

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

• 5 weeks later...

Archived