bass 4 love Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 I got my videos from today, I told myself that I wasn't going to put it in but I got bored!!!
bass 4 love Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 damn its seems like its a little louder Man, that shit is hittin......And I only have 1 amp on all of that...I really don't have the time for the other 1....
getmoney Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 u get that other amp on there it might be louder
bass 4 love Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 Yeah, I just don't have another battery....I have another CAP...but Not sure should I hook it all up to that battery and ALT
getmoney Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 how u think it would sound if all off em were that model sony's? cause u could just get 4 more sony's
bass 4 love Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 how u think it would sound if all off em were that model sony's? cause u could just get 4 more sony's I think it would be Loud...see the only reason I got those subs cause you just don't run across speakers like that around here.....that's why when A guy say 100 for box and subs.....OK why not
bass 4 love Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 it sound like hittin though O yeah..........I'm bout to shot another VID..BRB
getmoney Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 see can u get white girl- young jeezy, see how that sounds in there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.