They 10s...but I keep em clean tho! =p

Let me know when your free! I;m about an hour away and would love a demo!! If your down of course!!

grew up and raised in florida but currently live in bossier, louisiana...little farther away... :P but i do drive through when i go to florida to visit family...i'll hit you up next time i do and give you a demo ;)

Lol. Thems some sick subs youse gots tear!

I try to reply to all pms but im really busy and my phone browser is a piece of crap so anyone interested in subs contact me at [email protected]

I DO NOT build drop in recones. If you want those hit up the oem manufacturer or my boy Dave@PSI. I only build custom subs that are specific to your amp/power handling and try to aid you in subs specific for your vehicle. I will also give box recommendations to every sub/s I build.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

grew up and raised in florida but currently live in bossier, louisiana...little farther away... :P but i do drive through when i go to florida to visit family...i'll hit you up next time i do and give you a demo ;)

Yeah man! For sure, just try and let me know in advance if and when your coming. That way i can let you know if i'll be able to get a demo! It looks sick!! Resko did a banging job!

Lol. Thems some sick subs youse gots tear!

I try to reply to all pms but im really busy and my phone browser is a piece of crap so anyone interested in subs contact me at [email protected]

I DO NOT build drop in recones. If you want those hit up the oem manufacturer or my boy Dave@PSI. I only build custom subs that are specific to your amp/power handling and try to aid you in subs specific for your vehicle. I will also give box recommendations to every sub/s I build.

Awesome man! I get where your coming from about the drop in. You build a sub to actually customize it. Not just a recone that someone can say you put together. If you say its custom you want it to be custom! I get your style, and i can't be mad at you for it! It looks as if you did a hell of a job! I'll let you know if I, or anyone else needs something! Thanks for your reply, i look forward to getting you some business!

03 350Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well did some testing today....found out i had a burnt coil on one of my subs ftl...but still tested em anyway..will recone here in the near future.

did a 147.92 sealed in the kick...146.23 sealed on the dash...and a 146.7 sealed in the kick on music...3 coils wired to 1.5ohm on the crunch gp3k. can't wait to recone them..hopefully be closer to a 150

Archived