Man, it's weird tho think how this video went up in January and didn't blow up so everyone saw it until maybe February? And now, 4-5 months later, it's still not out yet, despite them giving out the record at shows and playing Choachella? I just revisited this video today, and it is still as good as it first was.. if not better. Leak or release already, these people are going to make millions when they finally do because of carefully manipulated hype. Props to them.

images-1.jpg

Die Fokken Antwoord's album is being releaseed by Interscope if you didn't know that.

Oh yeah:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68833-die-antwoord-enter-the-ninja/page__p__954498__hl__die%20antwoord__fromsearch__1entry954498

Yeah, my birthday. I was with friends, not here. Actually I think I was actually here arguing with that Navy dude. Anyhow, hehe, this is what I'm sayin. I know it popped in Feb, but still not out and it's almost JUNE!

[edit] and what you can do, and a buddy of mine did, is you can rip music from their website if you really want to. I'm not sure the quality, but he is a DJ and played it live and it sounded ok.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg