Ben G. Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Hey, some of you guys have told me that Rainbow make some pretty amazing component speakers, so i figured i would ask on this specific set. Please let me know what you guys think. Let me know where the set is strong and where it lacks in areas of performance..Thanks a lot guys... By The way the set is:RAINBOW SLX 265 DELUXE 6.5" New 2 Way Component Speakers.... And the link for the actual page is below...Thanks again and let me know what you think? http://cgi.ebay.com/RAINBOW-SLX-265-DELUXE-6-5-New-2-Way-Component-Speaker-/110526805783?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item19bbe93717
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I have the SLC 265's and are ran on about 120rms a piece, and IMO they sound really really good, and get pretty loud as well. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Ben G. Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 I have the SLC 265's and are ran on about 120rms a piece, and IMO they sound really really good, and get pretty loud as well. I do not know a whole lot about the Rainbow components. So could you help me out? Are the ones you own slightly better or higher up on the line? Thanks man!
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I do not know a whole lot about the Rainbow components. So could you help me out? Are the ones you own slightly better or higher up on the line? Thanks man! I have ones that are a lil higher then the ones you listed, I think mine would be the next step up....... These are the ones I have, http://www.woofersetc.com/p7048/SLC-26525-NG--Rainbow-SLC-NG-65"-2Way-Component-System.htm Though at any level of Rainbow Components I dont think you will be disappointed with the qualtiy of there product. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Ben G. Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 I have ones that are a lil higher then the ones you listed, I think mine would be the next step up....... These are the ones I have, http://www.woofersetc.com/p7048/SLC-26525-NG--Rainbow-SLC-NG-65"-2Way-Component-System.htm Though at any level of Rainbow Components I dont think you will be disappointed with the qualtiy of there product. Ya, How long have you had your set for? And did you go with 6x9's with Rainbow? Also do you know where i can find specifications on all there lines of speakers? I looked for their site and i think i found it but it's all in German since it is a german company. I'm just curious to know if you know where i could find a site so i can compare their different levels of their speakers? Thanks a lot.
Reallunacy Posted May 15, 2010 Report Posted May 15, 2010 http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?&fuseaction=product.brands&brand_id=125 You can look at all, or at least most of them. And I forgot their site was german, lol, my browser translates it for me.
Ben G. Posted May 17, 2010 Author Report Posted May 17, 2010 http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?&fuseaction=product.brands&brand_id=125 You can look at all, or at least most of them. And I forgot their site was german, lol, my browser translates it for me. Haha, thanks a lot man!..Idk which ones to go with. I don't want to sacrifice quality and a nice clean sounding vocals with going cheap. But i really don't feel like paying an extra 100 too 200 bucks for not gaining a noticable difference...You know what i mean? haha. I mite be dumb and wrong but i think the lower rainbows would be fine. From what everyone tells me rainbows are amazing and i wont be dissapointed. IDK though tell me what you guys think?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 17, 2010 Report Posted May 17, 2010 IMO you will be fine with anyline of Rainbow products, all are made with great quality, you cant go wrong even with the lowest in the line. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Ben G. Posted May 18, 2010 Author Report Posted May 18, 2010 IMO you will be fine with anyline of Rainbow products, all are made with great quality, you cant go wrong even with the lowest in the line. Haha, thanks man. I think I'm gunna go with the ones you bought. What do you run in the rear? Rainbow 6x9's? OR something different? Also what kind of amp you have on your comps? or just h.u. power? Thanks dude. I really appreciate your help and your oppinions!...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.