this isnt even a question, lebron will never be as good as kobe.

only reason lebron got the MVP is because NBA is going down hill its all popularity contest now its not even fair. just like the dunk contest its all by popularity vote.

but yeah lebron is wack om not just a kobe fan dont get me wrong i am a laker fan been with them before i knew who kobe was. but since kobe came he has been the NBA for the last decade :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It's a tossup... each of them have their pluses and minuses. If I were building a team I would pick LeBron, but if I needed that one final piece I would go with Kobe.

I give LeBron the edge over Kobe. LeBron is way younger and has time to gain that killer instinct. Once he improves his jump shot, he will be even more unstoppable. He may be struggling in the playoffs.. but there is so much he can do single handedly.. He has enough time to improve on his game closing skills. He is also a better teammate and he knows how to share the ball.

The media is so messed up... LeBron is getting so much blame for nothing. The Cavs have a shitty roster.. except for Mo Williams. LeBron can't do it by himself. Kobe has Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Odom, and Fisher. So if Kobe is having an off night there are plenty of other options for the Lakers in order to get over the hump.

777319156.png

If LeBron had a team like Kobe does, it would be a close call but I gotta say Kobe

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?