DC Sound Lab

i did not see some of the DC crew that was there last time. I had a tuff day i pulled a set of rca plugs off an amp while it was powered insted of shuting it off and that smoked a new amp. then i learned that i cant use my ipod for a music source which i already new but forgot. i had to qualify with one level 5 18" on on a cd which aint what i am used to 147.1 on one sub not dailed in for what i was doing aint too bad though. i was testing before the show at 154 and change. then on the 170 mile trip home my van kept lossing oil pressure. i also blew the rear view mirow during the morning test. the DC level 5s came through all this crap with out a whimper.

mobile chornobyl

i did not see some of the DC crew that was there last time. I had a tuff day i pulled a set of rca plugs off an amp while it was powered insted of shuting it off and that smoked a new amp. then i learned that i cant use my ipod for a music source which i already new but forgot. i had to qualify with one level 5 18" on on a cd which aint what i am used to 147.1 on one sub not dailed in for what i was doing aint too bad though. i was testing before the show at 154 and change. then on the 170 mile trip home my van kept lossing oil pressure. i also blew the rear view mirow during the morning test. the DC level 5s came through all this crap with out a whimper.

astro??

Chevrolet has an acronym :) cracked heads every valve rattles oil leaks every time.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg