Well had a bit of driving over the weekend and such and about 5 hours of playtime each way at fairly loud volumes.. Subs handled everything fine. Alt did its job aswell. Amps didnt go into protect due to heat or anything so everything seems to be working well enough for the subs being messed up. Really surprised they handled the power for ~5 hours (each way so 10 hrs total) of straight playing. I usually play it at max volume 33 (of 40 35 is when it seems like it starts to clip out) and I was playing only using the ipod bus adapter to my ipod. Sound quality is so-so and gotta remove the front door speakers amp so that I can fix the left gain pot (when the bass hits it gets static on/off and cuts in/out) if i touch the pot its fine for a while, knew of this issue when I bought the amp so no biggie.

Car - 99 Neon Sport

Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt

Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm

Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002

Rear Highs/Mids - None

HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3

DB - 144.5 @ Dash.

Well sadly driving up north yesterday with a buddy the sub that was cracked let loose. Was playing loud for about 3-4 hours just fine, no slapping or over-excursion.. Track changed and I heard the coil start to unwind itself :( by the time I had it turned down the sub was gone. Looking into getting a cheap fix for the time being so I can still go to some shows this year. Havent had a chance to pull it out and look at the actual damage done but the sub is froze up on the inward stroke :(. So anyone got some L7 10's they wanna sell CHEAP :D

Car - 99 Neon Sport

Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt

Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm

Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002

Rear Highs/Mids - None

HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3

DB - 144.5 @ Dash.