Second Skin Audio

how hard is it to build a sub box??

im thinking if i should build my own box. i have somewhat knowledge with tools. its gonna be ported for 2 12 type r's. would you guys say its hard? and who makes good designs on here? like what would i have to get "wood and stuff wise" all i know is 3/4 mdf. how much would i need? i would 45 the corners and stuff too. and how hard is it to wrap a box in vinyl? i want it to be around 32hz. would you guys say its hard? im scared to mess it up lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

easy peasy lemon squeezey. measure twice cut once. glue the ends clamp them then screw and let the glue set and to the next part!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

and also its going in a trunk. would you guys reccomend sub back port back or sub up port back? back seats dont fold down fail. max specs i have is 30x18x14. who here makes good designs? im pretty scared still lol. i know i need mdf how much? will 1 4x8 be enough? and wood glue and screws and thats it?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

and also its going in a trunk. would you guys reccomend sub back port back or sub up port back? back seats dont fold down fail. max specs i have is 30x18x14. who here makes good designs? im pretty scared still lol. i know i need mdf how much? will 1 4x8 be enough? and wood glue and screws and thats it?

Take the backseats out. Forward fire and seal off from the trunk.

its a 04 mercades c230k. i dont wanna take out the back seats lol i get alot of people that ride with me

1j1450.png