Anybody wantin' some cad work, I might be able to find time to do it.

Some of my work in both sketchup and AutoCad

My Lake Spot

lakespot.jpg

rhdfhghgrd.jpg

iPhone Case

fiufjtfut.jpg

Top of a Can

Untitled.jpg

I generally use sketchup for the 3d and architectural design and Autocad for more mechanical designs.

Goin' to school to become an engineer, so learning this software came naturally.

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

The thing about cad is when you learn it on your own as in without an experienced instructor, or good instructions. you figure out ways to do certain things and it looks right but its actually not if you were to measure it. i mean its possible to get everything right on your own but not common. if youre going to school though you should be good.

i lost all my cad stuff when my other laptop crashed, took 4 years of it. made tons of single story houses and such. also started off drawing circles the first year lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

The thing about cad is when you learn it on your own as in without an experienced instructor, or good instructions. you figure out ways to do certain things and it looks right but its actually not if you were to measure it. i mean its possible to get everything right on your own but not common. if youre going to school though you should be good.

Yes... I know. I took 4 years of autocad in highschool. Im taking it as a minor to a mech. engineering degree as we speak. Solid works is a jaw dropping program. Have you seen Autodesk Inventor? These drawings are from my junior year in HS BTW.

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

SolidWorks FTW!!!!!!!

NewPlantRender.jpg

Hell yeah.... have you used inventor?

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

MTX 8100.1

Add Me On Facebook.

Yes... I know. I took 4 years of autocad in highschool. Im taking it as a minor to a mech. engineering degree as we speak. Solid works is a jaw dropping program. Have you seen Autodesk Inventor? These drawings are from my junior year in HS BTW.

autodesk is badass, i have a student copy on the computer im on now, its fucking sweet. i made a pretty detailed train in class with it. me and wL<3bass (wilson) both took the class. very fun stuff

i dropped my mech major and changed to electrical for my first year of college, now since my first year is done im ready to change again lol i have no clue what im going to do with my life

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Hell yeah.... have you used inventor?

Not to any real productive amount. I don't really care for it. The SolidWorks user interface is so much smother and user friendly than Inventor. Plus, you get more for your money with SolidWorks.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

autodesk is badass, i have a student copy on the computer im on now, its fucking sweet. i made a pretty detailed train in class with it. me and wL<3bass (wilson) both took the class. very fun stuff

i dropped my mech major and changed to electrical for my first year of college, now since my first year is done im ready to change again lol i have no clue what im going to do with my life

What ever you do, don't stop once you start like I did. Fortunately, I work for an awesome company and THEY are sending me back to school and paying for it all.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.