clicking at bass

Are you sure they are actually producing a click? If your speakers can't keep up with your subs they can sometimes sound wavery, just from the pressure on your ears.

no its happening at really low volume. its never happened before that's why i'm confused.

reaper.png

no its happening at really low volume. its never happened before that's why i'm confused.

hmm, just check all your wiring then. Not much else it could be.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

the weird thing is i didn't move any wires lol i just re hooked up. so i'll check in the am. but i'm conflustered.

Car audio does weird stuff, it could be the wires even though you didn't touch them.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

well figured it out. the pos and neg on the amp were arcing. put a piece of duck tape in between them and all of a sudden no clicking so problem solved. now i just gotta shave down the bolt's. thanks all for the help.

reaper.png