i know ill get some smart comments im okay with it. but i thought id share some pics of me and the guys with thier dates.

2u8c4lc.jpg

me and the broskie im in the middle got the blazer in the back ground xD and yes my house

2zyy7oh.jpg

my girls in the middle and again the truck in the background lookin good xD

just standin around

23vf5le.jpg

the group

2wqaozq.jpg

and yes thats the view from my backyard

mkd4sk.jpg

tryin to figure out what todo with the stance

ehm14j.jpg

stankay leg ??

2gwuqnc.jpg

got it this time loolz

then the bro hug nohomo

2isf3nq.jpg

its funny how my bros are 6' + feet tall and im only 5'10" loolz

they lady xD

2ccknif.jpg

i would put pics up of where it was but the place was so bad it isnt worth the time

For those of you who travel to PA do not stay at the HOST near Lancaster PA smelt like smoke and the steak was dry as hell and our school picked a shitty DJ i had so many people saying to bring my truck in but the exhaust would of killed us all loolz

hope ya enjoy the pics dont hate only good comments xD

grats bro shes pretty cute:D, and shit my prom aint till the 4th, even tho im just getting trashed at a beach house :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yeah we started on the 9th??? of sept and we end on the 21st of june, im in jersey its beat

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

makes me wish I went to mine, lol not really but I hope you had a good time, and didn't make any babies. :drinks:

haha well i had a great time but i can dance to hannah montana i do it to it and nope shes on the pill and im wrappin it lol dont need any kids with her yet. I was just pissed her promise ring i got her wasnt there by friday when they said it would be ( had to get resized)

but heres the ring

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|22060204|15064|15064.15121.17106

i refuse to do jewlery anymore, my ex who i was with for 2 years, lost the first necklace i gave her, bought her a 300$ promise ring, she cheated on me that next week, dident find out until about 5 months later, yep! lmao but thats a legit ring

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg