I read another thread on here about someone who used camo vinyl for the interior of a vehicle. I am looking at doing something like this - http://www.camo4u.com - to the exterior of my truck. Like a camo accent on the rocker panel. Has anyone worked with camo vinyl wraps like this? How hard is it to install yourself?

Edited by crossarm

theres like 20 trucks around here done like that.

its not that hard to lay down, esp on the rockers. tape it in place to hold it to the truck in the middle, when its where you like it, fold it back at the middle where you taped it,peel off the backing and start sticking it. just a little tip, start at the back of the truck, so if you have to seam it, the seam is pointing back. If you start on the front, and the seam points forward, normal driving in the rain, water/wind may start to lift it. a squeegee will help lay it down, and a extra set of hands always helps.

kind of hard to explain, but pretty self explanatory when you do it.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.