Second Skin Audio

OLD SCHOOL FOSGATE PUNCH HX2 12"

im buying 2 12" RF hx2's it will be ran off t10001bd they r in a vented RF enclosure getting for 185 from a friend. how loud can these things really get? how many dbs i know there are several factors that make them louder. they will be in pontiac g6 in a RF vented enclosure ran off a RF T10001BD i need help fast?Also these r the PUNCH hx2 not power hx2 the punch are still good right?here is link to the exact subs.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-SZUoxF0Iz71/p_575RFD2212/Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-HX2-RFD2212.html

Its a Ported RF enclosure so its a really good box. but lets say the box is good can i hit in the 140db with this set up

www.wooferwarehouse.com

im buying 2 12" RF hx2's it will be ran off t10001bd they r in a vented RF enclosure getting for 185 from a friend. how loud can these things really get? how many dbs i know there are several factors that make them louder. they will be in pontiac g6 in a RF vented enclosure ran off a RF T10001BD i need help fast?Also these r the PUNCH hx2 not power hx2 the punch are still good right?here is link to the exact subs.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-SZUoxF0Iz71/p_575RFD2212/Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-HX2-RFD2212.html

Its a Ported RF enclosure so its a really good box. but lets say the box is good can i hit in the 140db with this set up

all depends on the box but if u are wanting someone with experiance to design your box look around on the form for people

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol